- App Store Info
DescriptionCreate out of this world ambiance with Blackhole, a reverb effect as big as the cosmos. Blackhole breaks the rules by allowing you to create virtual spaces that could never exist in reality. At large sizes, its soft attack and lingering, harmonic tails allow it to really shine on guitars, strings, vocals and pads. At small sizes those very same qualities can add an angelic sheen to vocals or turn a simple drum track into an otherworldly rhythm section.
- Incredibly easy to use with over 80 presets; many created by Eventide artists.
- Ability to create extremely musical effects useful for highlighting key instruments.
- Supernatural settings for abstract spatial effects and drones.
- Subtle settings for ambient washes and track highlighting.
- Unique “Gravity” control reverses the arrow of time by inverting the reverb's decay.
- Innovative Ribbon and Hotswitch allow for changing any combination of parameters simultaneously.
- Fully flexible mono and stereo options. Bring new realms of stereo imaging to mono instruments.
- Mixlock allows for scrolling through presets or settings while keeping the wet/dry mix constant.
- Available as an Audio Units AUv3 plug-in, Inter-App Audio, and Standalone App.
What's New in Version 1.0.25Fixed an issue where clip meters did not always illuminate when clipping had occurred.
Improved preset flyout behavior in the AUv3 plugin. It now remains open when resizing the plugin window.
Added a MIDI-specific version of the AUv3, in addition to the non-MIDI compatibility version.
Added a MIDI mute function to the MIDI-enabled AUv3.
Improved user guide scrolling on iOS 12.