- App Store Info
DescriptionDo you pay your nanny (or nanny share), caregiver, housekeeper or babysitter over $2,100/year? Then Nest Payroll was made for you!
Nest Payroll simplifies a complex process into the easiest and most affordable full-service solution out there.
Modern. Fast. Convenient.
- Onboard and create your first legal paycheck in 5 minutes.
- Pay anytime, as often as you need, with no cutoff times.
- Pay immediately right from the app using your favorite banking or payment app.
- Text or email your employees their professional pay stubs.
- Choose to setup weekly paycheck reminders.
- Add additional household employees at no extra cost.
- Notifications when filings are done and important documents like employee W2s are ready.
- Reach out if you need to talk to us, right from the app. Text, call or email.
Zero work. 100% Peace of mind.
We do the taxing work behind the scenes:
- We establish your federal and state tax IDs.
- We submit New Hire reports on your behalf.
- We prepare and file your quarterly payroll taxes, and notify you before payments are due.
- Payroll taxes are debited directly from your bank account by the tax authorities for the exact amount reported. We don’t touch your money.
- At year end, we prepare W2s for you to give to your employees, file your W3, and provide a signature-ready Schedule H for your personal tax return.
- You might qualify for a significant tax credit if you have hired a nanny or caregiver for a dependent so you can work.
- Security is our top priority. Learn more at https://nestpayroll.com/security
We keep the pricing simple.
- No extra fees or contracts.
- Add additional employees at no extra cost.
- Already using another household payroll service? Text or call us--We make switching simple and easy.
- Guaranteed savings -- We save you over $700 in just the first year compared to Care.com’s HomePay service.
Did you know?
As a household employer, you're required to comply with employment laws and taxes. This means you have to file new hire reports, file and pay federal and state employment taxes, and provide W2 statements at the end of the year. And this is all in addition to your weekly payroll calculations!
With Nest Payroll, we handle the taxing work for you. At some point in the future, your employee may not be able to work and could file for unemployment (or disability benefits in some states). By paying right you're helping to shield yourself from lawsuits, penalties and fines.
Employees get critical benefits: hard-earned Social Security and Medicare credits. Work history enables the basics of financial inclusion like obtaining a loan or renting an apartment. Treating your super helpers as professionals attracts the best!
* California, Texas and Idaho only at this time *
Not in CA, TX or ID? Click on App Support or email us at [email protected]