- App Store Info
DescriptionWith this app you gain sufficient knowledge and can buy yourself and / or a child a guitar. There are a few things to keep in mind, especially at the beginning. This will be discussed in this app.
You will learn which guitar is best for you and how it is used. You can tune the guitar by yourself and know what accessories are needed to play common songs.
In case of a defect: if anything on the guitar should be broken, the app provides accurate definitions of each part, i.e. you can find out which part is broken and know what to look for in order to find a replacement. This is very helpful, because often only parts have to be replaced and not the whole guitar. Frequently, if you look closely, you can safe money.
The contents are:
1) A List where you make entries in the whole app, e. g. which guitar size is suitable, or songs to be played
2) Explanation of the parts
3) Purchase instructions
4) Sound examples and tips for tuning
5) Frequently asked questions
6) Which guitar sizes are suitable for children
7) A checklist for shopping
9) A Camera feature to see individual parts of of your acoustic guitar in live recording
10) A Reminder function that reminds you to grab your guitar
Why this app was also developed: careful use of resources is an important topic. Through this app you should get to the desired instrument faster and, above all, to a suitable guitar. It should be avoided that guitars are purchased, which later have no use, as it came out in retrospect that they do not meet the requirements of the user.