Welcome to Primrose Lake
- App Store Info
DescriptionWhat happens when Northern Exposure meets Twin Peaks?
You’re about to find out!
“Welcome to Primrose Lake” is a brand-new time management game unlike any other!
An idyllic town nestled in the Rocky Mountains, Primrose Lake is not as quaint as it seems. When Jenny Carlyle hitches a ride from a total stranger, she quickly realizes something is seriously wrong. No cell reception. No internet. Nothing to do but bide her time and try to stay out of trouble. It isn’t easy to do. In Primrose Lake, trouble has a way of catching up to you.
Experience a new Time Management mystery where everyone has a secret, and there’s no place to hide from the past.
- Unravel the twisted fates of two strangers caught up in a case of mistaken identity
- Primrose Lake is the star of the game. Navigate the town map as you progress through the story
- Interact with a different character at each location
- Explore 60 time management levels in 5 unique businesses
- Discover an additional 20 Mystery Scenes with integrated mini games
- Enjoy gorgeously rendered environments that look fantastic on mobile devices
- Relax to a beautiful soundtrack sets the mood for that mountain lifestyle
Get to know Jenny and all the odd and troubling characters inhabiting Primrose Lake. Can you uncover their hidden secrets and get to the bottom of a centuries-old mystery?
Each environment stars its own character with new kinds of time management fun! Keep locals stocked with supplies at the General Store, and please every picky girl and guy at Adventure Island Rentals. Talk about a breath of fresh A.I.R.! Dash through the Diner in a pie-making frenzy. Enjoy lots of lattes at the Cafe. Just when you think you’ve seen it all, it’s time to delve into the dark corners the local lore at the Historical Society and Bookstore.
But it’s not only keeping track of time! Mystery is interwoven throughout the game with 20 vignettes bound to intrigue. Stay sharp, or you might miss the clues scattered through-out the game. Are you ready for this time management mystery challenge?
Try the first few levels for free! Then choose to unlock the full game with an in-app purchase, or subscribe for a free trial of our subscription plan!
*NEW!* Enjoy all GameHouse Original Stories with a subscription! As long as you’re a member, you can play all of your favorite story games. Relive past stories and fall in love with new ones. It’s all possible with a GameHouse Original Stories subscription. Subscribe today!
More about GameHouse Original Stories subscriptions:
- You can subscribe to play this game and all other GameHouse Original Stories games without Ads.
- GameHouse Original Stories offers a choice of one subscription: monthly
- Monthly subscriptions will be charged at $9.99/month*
- You will be able to access unlimited stories for the duration of your subscription
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal up to 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent subscription price in $USD
Terms of Service: https://www.gamehouseoriginalstories.com/static/terms-of-service.html
What's New in Version 2.4THANK YOU shout out for supporting us! <3 Thanks! If you haven’t done so already, please take a moment to rate this game – your feedback helps make our games even better!
What's new in 2.4?
- Now you can play Free watching Ads -or remove the Ads with your GHOS subscription!
- Fix for black screen when starting Mystery Location 4 (General Store) when the device language is set to Turkish.
- In this update the Story button is again visible in the Map screen
- Show network error instead of a black screen when the paywall should appear and the player is offline
- Fix for pink texture that appeared some times on the screen after loading a new level
- Other minor bugfixing