Maggie's Movies - Second Shot
- App Store Info
DescriptionLife in Hollywood isn't easy, and Maggie has her work cut out for her this time!
Your favorite director is back in the time management game Maggie’s Movies – Second Shot! After the box office success of her indie movie Prohibited Love, Maggie is now directing a feature film, Immense Darkness. But in Hollywood, you’re only as good as your last movie so the pressure is on.
Maggie is finding the stress of directing a major motion picture a little too much for one person to handle. Actors with egos the size of the screen, a co-director who takes MORE of Maggie’s time and the looming shadow of “make or break” combine to make Maggie’s job even more difficult. If this film isn’t a success, Maggie’s benefactor is out of a job.
What she needs is someone with time management skills! Are you game? Can you help her with the myriad tasks she has to perform? They will include directing actors, assisting the crew as well as arranging every detail of the sets from a pirate ship down to flowers!
As if this weren’t enough, Maggie’s father is busy taking Pulitzer Prize-winning photographs in the most dangerous, war-torn areas of the world. Maggie wishes he would also make time to be a dad to her.
Can Maggie juggle everything that’s going on and reconnect with her father? With your help, she just might make it.
- Learn the ins-and-outs of making a blockbuster movie
- Put your time management skills to the test
- Discover gorgeous tropical locations
- Hold the crew together and finish the movie
- Master 60 story levels and an extra 18 challenge levels
- Fall in love with a dramatic story, both on and off set
- Upgrade the movie sets with new equipment
- 7 movie-themed mini games will make you feel like you're directing a movie!
Try the first few levels for free! Then choose to unlock the full game with an in-app purchase, or subscribe for a free trial of our subscription plan!
*NEW!* Enjoy all GameHouse Original Stories with a subscription! As long as you’re a member, you can play all of your favorite story games. Relive past stories and fall in love with new ones. It’s all possible with a GameHouse Original Stories subscription. Subscribe today!
More about GameHouse Original Stories subscriptions:
- You can subscribe to play this game and all other GameHouse Original Stories games without Ads.
- GameHouse Original Stories offers a choice of one subscription: monthly
- Monthly subscriptions will be charged at $9.99/month*
- You will be able to access unlimited stories for the duration of your subscription
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal up to 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent subscription price in $USD
Terms of Service: https://www.gamehouseoriginalstories.com/static/terms-of-service.html
What's New in Version 1.50Enjoy this game for FREE – or unlock ALL Original Stories games with unlimited play and no ads by signing up for a GHOS Subscription!
What's new in v1.50?
- The "No Ads" button and the Ads will disappear inmmediately after buying the game or subscription from the level popup screen
- Added rating prompt after level 5
- Other minor bugfixing