Unsung Heroes: The Golden Mask
- Publisher: GameHouse
- Released: 5 Feb, 2020
- Size: 392.2 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionWhen the past meets the present, it's up to three intrepid young archaeologists to unearth the truth!
Unsung Heroes is a brand new time management game from GameHouse. It follows the path of three passionate archaeologists, determined to uncover history!
In Unsung Heroes - The Golden Mask, the three girls are excavating in China. They stumble upon the story of Xi Niu, a Chinese girl who lived over a thousand years ago. You will switch back and forth between modern day and ancient China as you restore artifacts and slowly start to fill in the story behind them.
Play first as adventurous Ivy, brainy Stephanie and powerhouse Diana as they search for lost treasure. Then go into the past and play as brave Xi Niu, a girl determined to find justice for her family!
As a young girl, Xi Niu watched as her parents were brutally murdered by a man wearing a golden mask. She vows revenge, somehow, some way... 10 years later, she is unexpectedly offered a position as a courtesan in the palace. She seizes the opportunity, as it offers a way to locate the man in the golden mask.
But life is not simple in the palace. It is a snake pit of intrigue and politics and one misstep can mean death. Xi Niu will need to learn how to play the game to survive. Can this girl from the country navigate the dangerous waters of the palace to exact her revenge?
Help the three girl s find the pieces of this puzzle and piece together the story of the brave Xi Niu!
- Play in both the present and the past!
- Find fragments of long-lost artifacts
- Unlock the story as you complete each artifact with a special mini game
- Unearth an ancient culture
- Learn about artifacts based on real findings!
- Master 14 exciting mini games - 7 in the present and 7 in the past
- Explore 4 different dig sites, each with 4 unique artifacts to uncover!
- Discover 6 exotic locations in the past and help Xi Niu find her way
- Find and restore 16 main artifacts and an additional 40 optional artifacts
- Enjoy a delightful new time management story game by GameHouse!
Try the first few levels for free! Then choose to unlock the full game with an in-app purchase, or subscribe for a free trial of our subscription plan!
*NEW!* Enjoy all GameHouse Original Stories with a subscription! As long as you’re a member, you can play all of your favorite story games. Relive past stories and fall in love with new ones. It’s all possible with a GameHouse Original Stories subscription. Subscribe today!
More about GameHouse Original Stories subscriptions:
- You can subscribe to play this game and all other GameHouse Original Stories games without Ads.
- GameHouse Original Stories offers a choice of one subscription: monthly
- Monthly subscriptions will be charged at $9.99/month*
- You will be able to access unlimited stories for the duration of your subscription
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal up to 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent subscription price in $USD
Terms of Service: https://www.gamehouseoriginalstories.com/static/terms-of-service.html
What's New in Version 1.10.44THANK YOU shout out for supporting us! If you haven’t done so already, please take a moment to rate this game – your feedback helps make our games even better!
What's New in 1.10.44?
- Fixed game glitch that appeared sometimes with the minigame to find coins, occassionally it went blank and caused the game to get stuck.