FilmBox by Photomyne
- App Store Info
DescriptionBrought to you by the developer that built the smartest photo scanner app, Photomyne is proud to now offer an AI-powered negative film scanner app that will blow you away. See how those hidden negative memories are instantly revealed, scanned and saved!
IT’S AUTOMATIC - JUST ADD CAMERA FILM NEGATIVES:
1. Open a backlight source on your computer (or use the link provided in the app)
2. Hold the film strip vertically in front of the light
3. Long-press the capture button or simply say “Go” (if voice control is enabled)
4. See negatives magically scanned and images revealed
The app’s scanning algorithm automatically inverts colors and enhances the image so you get the best possible scans of your old film negatives.
CELEBRATE YOUR NEWLY SCANNED FILM NEGATIVES:
* Save the new digital photos to your phone
* Create a beautiful photo slideshow
* Share your photos and collages with the people you love
OPTIONAL IN-APP UPGRADE:
The first few photos are free. For unlimited use, consider purchasing an optional paid plan (in-app purchase).
Here are the premium features you get with a paid plan:
* Unlimited scanning
* Unlimited photo saving and sharing
* Photo backup and access on other devices and online.
The app offers an optional paid plan via monthly/yearly auto-renewing subscriptions**, as well as a One-Time plan which is paid for by a single upfront payment (valid for 2 years). These offer unlimited access to the premium mentioned above.
**Payment will be charged to your App Store account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew itself unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in the App Store. If offered, if you choose to use our free trial, any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Got any questions? We’d love to connect: [email protected]