miRack - Legacy App
- App Store Info
DescriptionIMPORTANT: miRack is now available as a universal purchase on iOS/macOS. If it's the first time you're going to download miRack, search for an app named just "miRack" instead. Existing users, refer to What's New screen within the app for details and information about transitioning to the new application.
miRack is a Eurorack-style modular environment. It aims to provide user experience and audio quality close to those of the real Eurorack hardware. miRack can be used to build custom synthesizers and effects, control other apps and equipment, as a playground to explore and learn modular synths, and for live performances.
miRack is also available on iOS devices.
* More than 700 modules created by third-party developers and adapted for mobile devices by miRack team. New modules are added regularly.
* AUv3 plugin for DAWs supporting v3 audio units, including GarageBand, Logic Pro and Reaper and other. Can work as an instrument or audio effect. Supports parameter automation to record and automate changes of almost any virtual module control. Legacy AU and VST plugins for all other DAWs are available as separate downloads, visit mirack.app for details.
* Multi-channel audio input and output (in both standalone and AUv3 modes), with full support for Expert Sleepers audio interface modules to integrate with hardware Eurorack equipment.
* MIDI input and output, including MIDI clock sync, and MIDI learn function. Automate and control your patch, or control other software and hardware instruments with powerful sequencer modules.
* Ableton Link support to synchronise with other music software on the same device or over network.
* iCloud support to sync patches between iOS and macOS app versions.
* Visit patchstorage.com/platform/mirack for inspiration and to share your patches.
What's New in Version 3.66This update contains various bug fixes and tweaks.
IMPORTANT: miRack is now available as a universal purchase on iOS/macOS. Please refer to What's New screen within the app for details and information about transitioning to the new application.