With the first Ferrari Mobile Esports Series, Ferrari is bringing competitive racing to mobile devices. The event will take place in EA's Real Racing 3. It will be the first professional mobile racing game to have such an experience.
Ferrari Mobile Esports Series: How to enter the competition?
- Real Racing 3 must be downloaded on an Android or iOS device.
- Players should have used a login mechanism to access the game.
- Finish all of the Tutorial races.
- To unlock the Season 1 Championship, you must reach player level 4.
- On the main menu, select the Season 1 Championship tile.
- Choose Ferrari Mobile Esports competitions.
- Accept the terms of the agreement.
- Complete a lap to submit a time.
Ferrari Mobile Esports Series: Prizes and rewards
Ferrari will award rewards to the winner. The top three finishers will be eligible to get rewards.
- Invitation as a VIP Guest to the Ferrari Challenge Weekend in 2022. (including Travel and Accommodation).
- T-shirt from the Ferrari collection, signed by Charles Leclerc.
- Sponsored Product (TBD).
- A 1:18 scale replica of the Ferrari 488 Challenge Evo by BBR Models.
- Designed by Puma, sports backpack for Ferrari.
- Watch made in Switzerland, the Pilota Evo Limited Edition.
- Windbreaker in recycled crinkle nylon for men and women.
- Ferrari Shield merchandise cotton T-shirt for men and women.
- Double jersey sweater with recycled crinkle nylon hood for men or women.
- Ferrari Shield on the cap.
- Ferrari Shield automatic folding umbrella
- Backpack designed by Puma for Ferrari.
- Ferrari Race X-Ray 2 trainers from Puma
The tournament is set to begin this October
Real Racing 3 is a mobile game noted for its incredible racing game features. EA is currently working on Real Racing Next, the next instalment of the Real Racing franchise. Real Racing 3 is a game that can be played on both Android and iOS devices.
On October 16, 2021, a Limited Time Competition (LTC) was introduced, allowing players to test the Ferrari 488 GT3 on the Monza track whilst practising for the Real-Time Trail competition (TTC), which will commence on October 23, 2021, and conclude on November 11, 2021. The winner will be chosen at a live broadcast on the Ferrari Esports Twitch channel on December 7, 2021.