Azur Lane's developers have launched a new, special event - World Spanning Arclight. Azur Lane is a naval warfare action mobile game, and the launched event, World Spanning Arclight, is a part of the collaboration between Azur Lane and the popular Japanese anime TV series SSSS.Dynazenon, a product by Tsuburaya Productions and Studio Trigger.
This event comes up with seven new crossover characters and several ship girls, safeguarding the tranquility of deepsea. Moreover, the fascinating thing about commanders in the event would be SSSS.Gridman and SSSS.Dynazenon featured skins, gear skin boxes as well as furniture sets.
Everything About World Spanning Arclight Event
The event in Azur Lane has marked its presence on November 25, 2021, and will continue till December 8, 2021. The collaboration aims to bring together the battlefield from the high school campus and the marine world. Moreover, the characters are no longer portrayed as students from the anime series but are represented as ship girls fighting to defeat Siren. Further details of the features are as follows:
- A thrilling story is planned for commanders to explore with four event maps.
- SP map is a focus task for the commander to clear and gain points and unlock the Ex stage after the SP gets cleared.
- The pattern follows earning more of the points and claiming more rewards from the event shop.
- Moreover, commanders can get a chance to get limited furniture pieces after they finish playing the mini-game went commencing for seven long days.
- This collaboration introduces a total of 7 popular characters from SSSS.Dynazenon and naval elements fusion.
- A lot more visual experiences for commanders join the Azur Lane’s World.
- Talking about the characters, the collab offers Super Para characters like Rikka Takarada, Akane Shinjo, Yuma Minani, Chise Asukaguna in the Limited construction pool.
- Scrolling into the event shop or as a drop-in event map, one can also find the Chise Asukagawa.
- Hass, Namuko, Mujina are introduced as Elite characters.
- The commanders would easily claim Mujina as a free reward on reaching the event point milestone.
What is all offered in the Event Shop?
This world Spanning Arclight Event in Azur Lane World brings a lot of fun and frolic by offering brand new items and skins. In various scenarios, one can find skins of Rikka Takarada, Akane Shinjo, and other five collab characters showcased casually with new ship girls.
In addition to this, the new casual skin for Bremerton is also Live2D. On the other side, Independence also bags a brand new skin during the event. Commanders can even get two rental outfit vouchers when they login to Azur Lane during the event. Where can the vouchers be used? So we must tell you that the vouchers can be used on the following skins:
- “Blue Sky Station” for RikkaTakarada
- “A Vacation Just for Two” for AkaneShinjo
- “A Dream Upon an Open Windowsill” for Yume Minami.
Not only this, but this mega collaboration event comes with a part of brand new furniture set that too with featured elements of SSSS.Gridman and SSSS.Dynazenon. Additionally, the Gear Skin Box (SSSS) will also be available, but it will remain available for a limited time in the event shop.
Another exciting event- The Black Friday Event
So another fun event is the Black Friday event. This event is still continued and will end on December 1, 2021. This event offers another chance to the commanders who missed skins before June 10, 2021. They all can buy those skins now during event time. Furthermore, a wide variety of rewards are being offered to the commanders, such as limited furniture, wisdom cubes, and a promise ring, but this implies only when they buy limited rerun skins.