Bad Dinos iPad Review
- Welcome innovations in the tower defence genre
- Cute Hanna Barbera art style
- Still quite slow and repetitive
Bad Dinos has enough clever ideas to refresh the tired tower defence genre - at least for a few hours
- Full Review
- App Store Info
Ratchet and Clank developer Insomniac turns to dinosaur defence, for its latest mobile game. Will this prehistoric strategy game help revitalise a tired old genre?
DescriptionPlay Bad Dinos – a new kind of tower-defense game that makes the rest feel ancient! Protect the Poundrok family while rescuing its adventurous son from the clutches of a high-flying pterodactyl. Junior Poundrok yearned to fly but not like this. Now his family must pile into its rockin’ Winnecavo to retrieve him while guarding against incoming stampedes of ill-tempered dinosaurs!
Bad Dinos evolved from the creators of PlayStation and Xbox hits such as Spyro the Dragon, Ratchet & Clank and Sunset Overdrive. It fossilizes traditional tower-defense games by introducing a new gameplay mechanic that lets you pit your enemies against each other. Capture dinosaurs and unleash them to fight in strategic battles while you wreak havoc with upgradeable traps and turrets. Defend against the most feared dinos such as triceratops or the dreaded T-Rex as they traverse dynamically changing maps to destroy your mobile cave home. Bad Dinos also features stylized hand-drawn graphics and Jurassic snark inspired by classic cartoons and brought to life by acclaimed developer Insomniac Games.
- Capture ferocious dinosaurs and pit them against each other in strategic battles.
- Defend your mobile cave home from packs of angry dinosaurs.
- Hone your strategy as map terrain evolves. Do you have the stones to save the Poundrok family a midst constantly changing lava fields, tundra, marshes and more?
- Rock bomb, blast and tar trap dinos while upgrading your defenses.
- Unlock upgrades to enhance your dino taming and controlling skills.
- Enjoy a cartoon-style story and lovingly hand-drawn stylized graphics from the creators of Spyro the Dragon, Ratchet & Clank and Sunset Overdrive.
- Pay only once to play Bad Dinos! No in-app purchases!
Having any problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at [email protected]
Terms of Service: http://www.insomniacgames.com/terms-of-service/