Jurassic 3D Rollercoaster Rush Review
- Good looking 3D visuals.
- Easy to use controls.
- A few solid game modes to play, including a vs. developer challenge.
- The gameplay is very repetitive and may get boring after a while.
- While the game tracks themselves vary slightly, the backgrounds do not.
- Game sound is a bit muddy in quality.
The game’s fun for a few plays, but due to the repetitive elements, there isn’t too much to keep you interested. This game is not worth the current price.
- Full Review
- App Store Info
3D Rollercoaster Rush Jurassic puts players in control of a rollercoaster as you race through a series of different tracks. Players must adjust the speed of the rollercoaster in order to maximise the enjoyment of the patrons riding. Your goal is to complete all tracks and get as many stars as you can.
Players control the cart speed by either tilting the iPhone or using their finger to adjust the speed level on the left of the screen. Players must slow down when travelling up a ramp and speed up when going down to maximise the patron thrills and earn more stars. You must also adjust speed to get as many bonus thrills without crashing the cart, such as landing a huge jump safely.
The visuals are well done and the environments look great in full 3D. The sound and music quality is a bit poor, but players can use their iPod instead, which is a far better alternative. There are a number of different game modes, including multiplayer, time races, and the career mode.
3D Rollercoaster Rush Jurassic is a good game, but not great. While the different game modes and easy controls make the game enjoyable, the repetitive gameplay and levels along with poor sound tend to damper the gaming experience. And sadly, these are not issues that can be fixed with a patch. If you are unsure about this one, go with the lite version as it’ll be more value for your money than the full game is.
DescriptionTake a wild rollercoaster ride with Dinosaurs, Viking Ships and even go Underwater in Jurassic 3D Rollercoaster Rush!
PocketGamer says the original: "Rollercoaster Rush 3D is another example of a mobile game that lets you unlock everything fairly easily, but then provides loads of depth as you go back and try to grab the top scores."
Play 40 exciting 3D action-packed rollercoaster tracks with the highest peaks and biggest drops in Career Mode. Challenge and overcome loop-the-loops, chasm jumps, and more to unlock extreme achievements like Hyper Speed and Crushing G’s! Speed increases your excitement meter, multiplying your score, but even small jolts are enough to send carts hurtling into space!
FULL VERSION FEATURES:
• Two great games in one:
(1) Career Mode - Play 40 different tracks with loop the loops, underwater, chasm jumps. The biggest drops and highest peaks in any DChoc rollercoaster game to date!
(2) Challenge Race Mode - Replay all 40 rollercoaster tracks to out race the ghost train
• OS 3.0 feature - go head to head with Bluetooth multiplayer on 10 different levels. Your opponent appears as a ‘ghost’ on the track in real time!
• Expertly crafted tracks with realistic coaster physics
• Perform insane stunts to get a higher score and unlock achievements like Hyper Speed, Extreme Air, and more!
• Unique iPhone and iPod touch controls -- users can use the accelerometer feature by tilting the device to make the carts go faster and slower.
• Amazing bright and stunning 3D art graphics
• Adrenaline pumping and exciting real music
NEED HELP WITH MULTIPLAYER? Turn on your Bluetooth before you start the game. You can turn on Bluetooth from Settings>General>Bluetooth>On
STILL NOT SURE? Try the Free Version
MORE FUN ON APPLE APP STORE
Check out DChoc’s hottest games: Crazy Penguin Catapult, 3D Rollercoaster Rush, 3D Mini Golf Challenge, Tower Bloxx Deluxe 3D, 3D Brick Breaker Revolution and Millionaire City.
FIND DC ON THE WEB
Get updated with Digital Chocolate’s latest product, promos and game tips! Visit us on Facebook, MySpace, YouTube and Twitter! Find us FAST by searching for dchoc.
All trademarks referenced herein are the property of their respective owners.