Offroad Legends 2 Review
- Smart visuals
- Vehicle damage is a nice touch
- Constantly switching trucks add some welcome variety
- Track design isn't the best
- No checkpointing
- Just another stunt racer which isn't Trials
Though there's enough fun here to warrent fans of stunt racers taking a look, Offroad Legends 2 never really distinguishes itself from the numerous other stunt racers on the market.
- Full Review
- App Store Info
Trials has a lot to answer for. Since the re-emergence of the popular 2.5D stunt racer there have been many similar games released to capitalise on its popularity.
Offroad Legends took the Trials formula, swapped out the stunt bike for hefty 4x4 trucks, and added a few explosions for good measure. Now the sequel has arrived, and Pocket Gamer's Harry Slater has delivered his verdict. Check out of the video above to hear it.
DescriptionThis is your chance to experience the thrill of driving Monster Trucks, desert Trucks and 4x4 off-roaders over amazing jump filled tracks.
Experience cutting edge graphics, ground breaking physics and adrenaline-filled excitement in Offroad Legends 2!
Offroad Legends 2 features:
• More detailed and complex graphics and physics than ever
• More than 64 amazing tracks to beat
• 16 ultra detailed vehicles to unlock and drive
• Turn based multiplayer via GameCenter
• MFI Controller support
• Playground for the kids (No damage, easy tracks)
• Monster trucks, Desert trucks, 4x4 offroaders, Oldtimers!
• Real World car sounds
• Vehicle tuning
• ground breaking car dynamics with detailed part simulation (flapping/detachable doors etc.)
• Collect the parts of premium super cars to unlock them
• 4 game modes (Racing, Transporter, Destruction, Lava Jump)
• Weather Effects
• Customizable touch controls
• GameCenter Leaderboards and Achievements
• Explosions and more Explosions!
Enjoy this petrol-laced fun!
What's New in Version 1.2.1-Wide screen support
-Extended Controller support
-Tweaked some too evil levels (like 4x4 warmup 8)