Sword Of Xolan iPad Review
By Harry Slater, on May 21, 2015
- Publisher: ALPER SARIKAYA
- Genre: Action
- Released: 21 May, 2015
- Size: 157.3 MB
- Price: $0.99
- Looks gorgeous
- Brilliant controls
- Clever card boosts
- Slow boss battles
- Sometimes I fired a fireball instead of jumping
- Not enough quips
A bright and bold retro hack-and-slash platformer that comes highly recommended
- Full Review
- App Store Info
Who doesn't like running around chunky pixelled retro environments, slashing up monsters with a big sword or burning them alive with flaming blasts of magic? Monsters, that's who.
Harry from Pocket Gamer takes Sword of Xolan for a spin, and he likes what he sees. And kills.
DescriptionSword of Xolan is an action platformer game that includes the juice of pixel art style.
Xolan is a young and brave man who fight for justice no matter what the cost.
Help him on his adventure to stand against darkness and bring back the peace and serenity that once was.
"This is seriously one of the best games that I’ve played in a long time." AppStoreArcade 10 / 10
"Probably the best iOS game I’ll play this year" ArcadeLife 10 / 10
"Sword of Xolan is an amazing platformer / role-playing hybrid that I’ve enjoyed thoroughly every time I played it" TapScape 9 / 10
"Sword of Xolan is a wonderful bite-sized platforming adventure" 148Apps 4 / 5
- 30 handcrafted adventure levels
- 9 time-based challenge levels
- 3 "End Of Act" bosses
- Over 30 different enemies like: zombies, giants and flying creatures
- 10 unique game-cards to improve Xolan's skill
- Customizable touch controls
- MFI controller support
- 19 Game Center achievements
- Original soundtrack by Burak Karakaş
- Premium game without IAP or Ads