Moonlight Mahjong Lite
- App Store Info
DescriptionMoonlight Mahjong is Mahjong Solitaire in virtual reality 3D, designed specifically for the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. Intuitive touch control allows you to tilt and turn, zoom in and out to match tiles in 3D. Play “arcade style” with progressively difficult levels and high scores, or relax with one of the non-competitive game modes. The gameplay is simple yet addictive.
Moonlight Mahjong features four main types of play:
• Scramble Mode: Match tiles faster than the automated opponent "Tilebot" through increasingly difficult levels. The board is automatically reshuffled when you run out of matches, making this game mode easy to start and fun, yet challenging on the higher levels.
• Challenge Mode: Compete against Tilebot in full puzzle mode, with no automatic reshuffling, only undo. Challenge requires more strategy than Scramble. This is the ‘pure’ form of the game, but it is difficult!
• Puzzle Mode: Solve puzzle boards with no time limit. Choose any layouts you like. This is the original game mode, what people usually think of as Mahjong Solitaire.
• Relaxation Mode: Clear boards with no time limit and automatic reshuffling when out of matches. Perfect for when you're just not in the mood to strategize or rush.
This free advertising-supported version of Moonlight Mahjong features five complete game modes (the main four, plus 'Lightning Mode'). The full version of Moonlight Mahjong offers a few additional features with no advertisements.
Moonlight Mahjong is the original 3D Mahjong Solitaire on iOS, having debuted with the launch of the App Store in 2008. It has been honored as a "Best Board Game" on the App Store, and was in the original Best 100 Apps and Games on iLounge.com.
For layout updates and news, "like" Moonlight Mahjong on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MoonlightMahjong
What's New in Version 3.2.2• Fixed an issue where Tilebot paused too long after reshuffling on very high levels. (Honestly, I missed this one because some of you appear to be much better at playing Moonlight Mahjong than I am. Sorry.)
• This should (I hope) be the last bug fix update for a while. Thank you for the positive reviews; they are much appreciated. Since the reviews essentially disappear with each app update, it’s always helpful if you can update yours.
In Version 3.2:
• Lite version only: Switched to a different advertising provider. If you don’t like ads, consider purchasing the full version instead of playing the free Lite version.
• When you lose a game in Scramble mode, you now go back only one level instead of three. (Please note: Re-playing the same level is not something that is going to happen. There needs to be some level of challenge to the game; otherwise it stops being a game. However, there is always Relaxation Mode.)
• Achievements and Leaderboards are now shared between the Lite and full versions; so you can keep your high scores if you upgrade, or compare your scores to friends on either version.
• Matches are now highlighted when you lose.
• Support for full resolution on iPad Pro.
• There is now a time penalty for taking screenshots; this is because the introduction of iPad multitasking made it a little too easy to cheat. On the other hand, there is no longer a time penalty for leaving the app.
• Minor bug fixes and enhancements.