English <-> Russian Slovoed Deluxe talking dictionary
- Publisher: Paragon Technologie GmbH
- Genre: Reference
- Released: 11 Aug, 2008
- Size: 255.5 MB
- Price: $27.99
- App Store Info
Description#1 DICTIONARY TECHNOLOGY IN THE WORLD
100 000 entries and 50 000 audio pronunciations recorded by native speakers
The most reliable dictionary content from the world’s leading lexicographers
TRY SMART SLOVOED TRANSLATION ENGINE
• New! Copy words or phrases from other apps (e.g. web-browser or mail, etc.) to instantly look them up in your dictionary! Launch the dictionary in background, open any other app for reading and simply copy an unknown word to get a relevant dictionary entry with a simultaneous pronunciation via iOS notification without leaving that app. You can manage both pronunciations and the quick look-up feature in the advanced app settings.
• Full text search allows you to look up words more efficiently throughout the whole dictionary content, including headwords, idioms and usage examples.
• List of similar words in case of misspelling.
• Wildcard search if you are unsure of the exact word spelling. Use “?” and “*” symbols to replace the missing letters.
• Search for anagrams, e.g . tab-bat
• Morphology module to translate words in any grammatical form for English and Russian dictionaries.
• Hyperlinks between articles and directions.
LEARN LANGUAGES WITH SLOVOED
• Audio pronunciations recorded by native speakers to master your spoken language skills.
• Full linguistic information – with declension and conjugation tables – is included, making Slovoed a must-have for any language scholar for both English and Russian.
• Table of English irregular verbs.
• Favorite articles to quickly access and revise frequently searched words.
• Flash Card Quiz lets you add new words to flash cards, memorize them and test your knowledge as many times as you wish.
• Handy Converter support to easily and quickly understand foreign measurements, especially when travelling abroad.
ENJOY THE MOST COMFORTABLE WORK
• New! iOS 7 native support.
• Built-in PenReader multilingual handwriting recognition to enter your queries even more comfortable.
• Enhanced customization options allow you to modify animated menus and choose background colors.
• Enlarge or reduce font size for your comfort.
• No Internet connection required: simply download the dictionary once and use it on your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch without any additional expense.
Paragon Software joined the Open Dictionary API Alliance, a unique resource providing the access to premium dictionary content for all members of the Alliance. Join us at http://dictionary-api.org and enjoy the opportunity to enrich your apps with a high quality and trusted source of reference from the world’s famous publishers.
*** If you have any questions on how to use your dictionary inside the new «Slovoed Dictionaries» app, please contact us at email@example.com. ***
About Paragon Software
Since its founding, Paragon Software Group has provided premium software applications and unique technologies that allow users of every computing platform to be more productive, whether working at a desk or learning on the go with a tablet or smartphone. Paragon Software’s mobility product portfolio includes more than 350 electronic dictionaries, encyclopedias and phrase books in the widest combination of over 30 languages, with databases provided by the world’s leading publishing houses, such as Duden, Merriam-Webster, Oxford, PONS, Van Dale, VOX, and others.
What's New in Version 3.55.46• New! iOS 7 native support.
• New! Quick look-up: copy words or phrases from another app (e.g. web-browser or email, etc.) to get a relevant dictionary entry with a simultaneous audio pronunciation via iOS notification without leaving that app.