- App Store Info
DescriptionTrivimedia's Jumbler is a fun new word game based on the information you care about. Drag the scrambled word tiles to correctly fill in the blank and solve the trivia puzzle. Each puzzle uses keywords and phrases from your favorite news, blogs, articles and more to entertain you with the information that interests you. Race against the clock to beat your last high score, or jump to the web page to get the full story without leaving the game. Jumbler allows phrase, photo, and letter hints (for a small score deduction!) to help solve the more challenging puzzles. The unique multi-touch based game play is sure to keep you captivated even when the news you read isn't always the news you want to hear.
Have a long commute or expect to be without Internet connection for awhile? Jumbler has a "Sync for Commute" feature that allows you to pre-load content so you can play even when you are without a WiFi or cellular signal.
--Additional Key Features --
- Add articles to a Favorites list to be read later (great for when playing offline)
- Play from a 'most popular feeds' list or customize and add your own feeds to create the word jumbles
- Search and select feeds based on popularity or keywords
- Remembers what you've already played so you're always getting new content
- Tracks high scores
- Watch movies embedded in feeds (when online only)
- Includes detailed game instructions
- Read the entire RSS feed web page without leaving the game (when online only)
- Add any Really Simple Syndication (RSS) enabled blog, news or web site
What's New in Version 1.1.2- Updated in game graphics for better readability
- Updated network connectivity issue