Adam's Spiel - German Voice Flash Cards
- App Store Info
Description"I've been looking for something close to the language software that's hundreds of dollars and especially in German which is amazing!!!" - App Store Review
Recommended for ages: 18 months to 4 years
Adam's Spiel is a game for German toddlers and preschoolers (or anyone who wants to learn a little German). The game shows three pictures and asks your child (or a toddler at your preschool) to touch one of them (e.g. "Berühe die Kuh." which is equivalent to the English "Touch the cow."). When your child picks the right picture, the game cheers. If your child picks an incorrect picture, the game says "Uh-Oh" and flashes the right picture. After several turns, the game rewards your child with music and a group of objects floating across the screen. Adam's Spiel also allows you to add your own pictures and voices to the game. This is great if you want to add a picture of the grandparents or your family dog.
To customize Adam's Spiel with your own flash cards simply drag your finger in a large circle anytime during game play. At this point, you can add pictures for parents, grandparents, a brother, a sister, the dog, or the cat. Users can even provide their own voice-over for items and as such can add 9 completely new items to the game (a total of 18 customizable items).
- All voice content is exclusively in German. Instructions are in German or English depending upon your iPhone's settings.
- Recording voice content requires a microphone. The iPhone has one built-in and Apple offers an external one for iPod Touch 2nd Generation users.
- Adam 's Game can make use of your iPhone's built-in camera for adding picture content as well as any photos you have stored on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
You may also be interested in:
Adam's Art - a great drawing and coloring app
Adam's Game - it's Adam's Spiel with English voice content
What's New in Version 1.2- Built with iPhone OS 3.0 which fixes some audio skipping/stuttering.
- Users can now edit the titles of custom items.
- Fixed an issue where the "Play" button wouldn't immediately enable when editing sound for custom items.
- Other minor changes.