- App Store Info
DescriptionWhiteboards help imagination and innovation take flight, always. That's what we cannot deny. Just imagine, right at this moment, how many great plans, scientific formulas, mathematics equations, etc., are currently written on all kinds of whiteboards located all over the world. And for sure some of these great plans, formula, equations are there awaiting to be part of the future revolutions, innovations or great discoveries.
Also, how many kids learn, get inspired or even express everyday through whiteboards.
Who knows what's the magic behind. Be it its simplicity, be it the unique reflection on its glossy surface. The fact is, whiteboards just have the power to keep the world moving.
So we want to bring this Pocket Whiteboard to your innovative and revolutionary iPhone. And to bring you simplicity and inspiration.
- Save the latest drawing for replay
- Stroke by stroke replay of the last saved drawing
- Realistic marker and eraser sounds
- Partial erase with eraser
- Virtual reflection
- Save raw drawing as image (i.e. save currently displayed drawing without reflection, markers, frames etc)
- To capture or share your Pocket Whiteboard drawing/writing as image, simply press the "Home" and "Sleep" buttons at the same time. The "whiteboard" will be saved as image in you Photo Album. Select "Email Photo" in Photo Album to share.
- When you draw on Pocket Whiteboard, make sure you are not touching any part of the iPhone/iPod touchscreen except with the finger you do the drawing.
- Only hand drawn strokes will be saved for next replay. Strokes made by previous "Replay" will not be saved for the next replay.
- Sound Effects can be turned On/Off via "Settings" application
====Join the flickr Group:====
What's New in Version 3.2Version 3.2:
- Updated for Retina Displays
- Corrected orientation of saved drawings
- UI tweaks