ThinkingGames Linx Kids
- Publisher: 1791 Entertainment LLC
- Genre: Education
- Released: 8 Feb, 2009
- Size: 266.1 KB
- Price: $0.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionThe kids version of Linx differs with the following features:
* Shorter paths makes the rounds easier, but still fun
* Selected set of start words
* Explanation of the start words, and example usage
* QWERTY keyboard promotes keyboard familiarity
Linx is based on the popular board game of the same name by ThinkingGames in England.
See if you can beat the computer by using fewer four letter words to complete a path. Easily drag a letter and drop it on the board to make new words and progress down the board.
* Timed games - race against the clock, progress from Easy, Medium and Hard modes.
* Expert mode - how far can you get on Hard?
* "Brag in Email" - email your high scores to your friends.
* Review word definitions via Google, Wikipedia and MSN Dictionary (requires internet access).
* Cumulative high score table (with reset)
* Automatic saving of games allows you to stop and resume any time