- App Store Info
Please download the new app, as this version will no longer be supported.
As a paid user, you will be awarded with in-game items worth $2.99 in the new app.
"A realistic tank action game you won’t want to put down, HEAVY MACH!"
Enjoy this realistic easy-to-control tank game on your iOS device today.
##### How to Control
- Move: Tilt the iPhone LEFT or RIGHT. Movement speed increases in proportion to the degree of tilt.
- Booster: You can JUMP by tapping on the booster lever located at the bottom left corner of the screen. (Double jump is available through a parts upgrade).
- Shooting: The currently selected weapon is fired in the direction that you TAP on the screen.
- Dash Activation: DASH is activated when you TAP your MACH's left or right side. (Body parts should be upgraded at least 3 phases in order to activate Dash.)
#### Special Features
- 21 phases of parts upgrades available for your MACH.
- 6 Missions and 30 stages are ready to be played. (Additional missions will be included in future releases.)
- Various weapons including machine guns, shotguns, howitzers (a high-angle gun), missiles, lasers, nuclear bombs, etc.
- About 800 types of enemy MACHs including tanks, armored cars, missile trucks, helicopters, supersize bosses and howitzers.
- Various high quality original illustrations.
#### Recent Updates
* Revival items
- If a mach is destroyed in the field it can be revived using “Life”.
(The mach falls slowly from the sky and the user can set a location to start again safely).
- When a mach is destroyed the game checks whether the player will continue to play, and if so “Life” is used to continue.
- 20 lives (Life x20) can be purchased for $0.99.
* Support function
- To: email@example.com
- CC: CC addresses can be added
- Title: Basic value registration (can be revised by user)
- Text: Basic value registration (can be revised by user) *Basic contents applied to the text can be revised.
- Cancel: Can select cancel without saving or temporarily saving document.
- Automatic saving of user information (measure to handle user inquiries)
- Sent confirmation message
A message window appears showing the message has been sent.