- App Store Info
DescriptionStreetball.com presents the best basketball game in the App Store! The all new Streetball release features new game play and street ball players like Kenny "Serious Sattelite" Satterfield, Jay "Boogie" Brantley and top basketball prep and point guard Jerron Love. Play Streetball and tap to pass, shoot, steal, block, and dunk your way to world domination!
- Fourteen basketball and streetball players with different stats and strengths, with new characters appearing in new updates.
- Local co-op and competitive multiplayer for OS 3.0 and up.
- Four game modes ranging from a 5-minute Two on Two game to a more casual turn-based H.O.R.S.E.
- High Scores challenge how good you are on the court!
- Unique character animations and visuals.
***About the Game***
Streetball has a quick on-court tutorial helping users to learn the game. Once they are ready to play, users can choose from three game play modes including Two-on-Two, First
to 21, and H.O.R.S.E, all available with local multiplayer. Users move around with a directional pad and tap buttons to pass or shoot. When shooting, an accuracy meter pops up for users to hold and then release the button at the right moment to sink the shot. Users can compete in the multiplayer mode using Bluetooth or WiFi. In the game of H.O.R.S.E., users match shots with the computer by tracing shapes with a finger in order to duplicate the opponent's last shot.
Be sure to download our "Streetball Official" app and watch basketball instructional videos and more.