Math Fact Drills
- App Store Info
DescriptionRemember the flash cards we used to rehearse addition and subtraction in first grade? Did you use similar flash cards to learn multiplication and division in third or fourth grade?
Math Fact Drills is designed to be a distraction-free environment for children to practice their addition, subtraction, multiplication and division math.
The app was first written for my own, curious first grader who dreaded paper flash cards and wanted to use my “cool iPhone”. Rehearsing math on an iPhone/iPod became a positive event while traveling in the car, waiting in line at the store or as an after school activity.
Math Fact Drills has the following features:
• Presents math questions in both vertical and horizontal formats based upon device rotation.
• Randomized questions.
• Timed practices (ie. 20 questions in 60 seconds).
• Ability to configure how many questions are asked.
• Ability to configure the number range for both the top and bottom numbers.
• Ability to save settings for multiple users via user profiles.
I hope your child has as much fun as mine. Please send any questions or issues to email@example.com.