iBrawl - Hail to the Chief LITE
- App Store Info
- Now uses our new skeleton-animation system for smoother animation with higher-resolution graphics.
- Added the ability to manually set the A.I. difficulty. Start off as an Intern if you're new to the game, or choose Tycoon if you're an experienced fighter.
Check Out More Icarus Titles:
Lars! Super Action Danger Lizard - Retro Pixel Platformer
Pig Air! Teach a Pig to Fly
iBrawl - Hail to the Chief 2-Player Boxing Game
iBRAWL - HAIL TO THE CHIEF answers the question plaguing economists for years. What do the wealthiest Corporate CEO's do for fun? Extreme Bare-knuckle Street Fighting of course.
Jab, dodge, and pummel your way through some of the most brutal Chief Executive Officers in the world. Real-time brawls will challenge both your skill and your wits as you try to win over the crowd for special attacks.
Each successful attack drives the crowd to your side in the Public Opinion meter. Give them a good show and they'll throw things at your enemy, scoring you bonus points.
Smooth animation and simple controls make iBrawl the perfect game for a quick arcade fix. Knock heads with sophisticated AI fighters that gradually test your skills to an almost frenetic level.
Full player control allows you to tap and hold an action to perform an attack, or simply tap to fake the action, leaving your opponent always guessing.
Visit www.IcarusInteractive.com for additional information. Game characters and companies are fictional. Any resemblance to current or past companies or persons fictional or real who are living or dead is purely coincidental.
Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch. Requires iPhone 2.2 Software Update. Please remember to restart your iPhone or iPod touch after installation.
Keywords: free, lite, Icarus, boxing, fighting, arcade, action, iBrawl.
What's New in Version 1.2.0- Now uses our new skeleton-animation system for smoother animation with higher-resolution graphics.
- Overall size of the application has been cut in half through various optimizations.
- General bug fixes and enhancements.
- Can now only play one match, but added the ability to manually set the A.I. difficulty. Start off as an Intern if you're new to the game, or choose Tycoon if you're an experienced fighter.
- Added the ability to turn the sound and music on and off in the new Options menu.