- App Store Info
DescriptioniNinja is a new type of touch shooting game for the iPhone and iPod touch.
Flick your finger on the screen to throw a shuriken (throwing star). Tap enemy's attack to defend. iNinja's controls are very easy to master. Anyone can have fun with this new game.
However, the game isn’t just about hitting enemy ninjas with shurikens. Players can also set off various one-hit-kill traps of green balls, which operate realistically thanks to the physics engine. You can fight sensational ninja battles in 28 unique stages.
iNinja Lite comes with the new "Survival mode".
Survival mode is easy to play, even for beginners. You can recover your stamina if you complete a stage within 1 minute. However, if you can't complete a stage, the game is over. Players have enough power in the early stages, so it's suitable for first-time players. The more you progress, the more thrilling the game becomes. The stage structure was adjusted in the new version, and all is well planned so that anyone can reach the thrilling climax of the game within a minute. iNinja Lite features 6 stages out of 28 stages in the full version.
In addition to this, the Lite version lets you play against other players. You can even play against users of the Full version of iNinja!
In a multiplayer game (Wi-Fi or network created through Mac required), the objective is to shoot the green ball into the opponent’s goal — just like air hockey - with 2 iPhones or iPod touches. However, the gameplay is different since you have to hit the ball with throwing stars instead of hitting the puck directly as in air hockey. This allows players to enjoy a new type of strategy by making powerful smashes and receptions, ricocheting shurikens off the walls, and setting up their own original shuriken defenses. Moreover, there are nine handicap options available to account for differences in skill.
Full version contains not only Survival mode but also Normal Mode, Time attack (challenges you to your limit) and Super time attack (lets you take on the final stage right away), so there is a wide variety of gameplay for all kinds of players to enjoy.
Setting off the various traps makes the gameplay more stimulating, and every feature is designed to draw players further into the game. Everything in the game has been tested thoroughly to ensure that the motions used to play the game are pleasant, smooth, and feel right. In addition to this, every part of the game also features realistic motion thanks to its physics engine as well as a consistent high frame rate of 60 FPS. The game is always auto saved and resumes where you left off.
- iNinja has the best controls an iPhone game could have. No hassle at all!
- It also has beautiful Japanese fantasy graphics.
- Everything in the game ensures pleasant and realistic motion as well as dynamic sound effects, thanks to its physics engine and consistent high frame rate!
- You can play against others and even against players of the free version, iNinja Lite.
- There is no loading time after start-up. The auto save function always resumes the game where you left off.
Features of the full version
- Auto save function enables to resume the game anytime.
- Various game modes (Normal, Time attack, Super 2 mins attack and Survival) make the game more exciting. - You can fight the sensational ninja battles over 28 unique stages.
What's New in Version 2.1Shuriken's speed has been increased.
It would make game easier.