iScore Baseball / Softball Scorekeeper
- Publisher: Sports Illustrated Play LLC
- Genre: Sports
- Released: 27 Mar, 2009
- Size: 91.4 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptioniScore Baseball / Softball Scorekeeper is the easiest and most intuitive way to track a baseball or softball game. With the #1 Baseball Scoring app for the iPhone and iPod touch, you can score youth baseball/softball, high school games, college games, and even professional games just like the pros.
"This is the best baseball scoring application in terms of ease of use and data output." - Boston Herald
"...best investment you can make to actively take part in our national past-time." - AppOfMyEye.com
"iScore Baseball Scorekeeper is about as close to perfection as we’ve seen in a digital scorecard" - appolicious
The first in a series of sports tracking software, iScore Baseball allows coaches, parents, and fans to keep a detailed record of the progress of the game. iScore has everything you need to score, track and review a game and your stats.
• Complete Statistics - 500+ Statistics tracked for every player
• Team Manager section -- Manage teams, team rosters and lineup at game time.
• Quick Roster -- Generate teams with any number of players.
• Scorebook Output -- Record even the most complex plays. Every stolen base, pick-off and passed ball is tracked.
• Pitch Tracker -- Tracks every pitch location, type (including Softball pitches!) and speed and includes a speckle chart, allowing you to review pitch history.
• Batting Spray Chart -- Track hit locations as well as strength and type giving you an edge over the competition
• Built in iScoreCast and TwitterCast -- Allows friends and family who are unable to attend the game to "watch" in real time from anywhere in the world. The entire game can even be replayed at a later date. (No Video) (additional charges apply for iScorecast viewing)
• Complete Scorebook Output -- Beautiful traditional scorebook is automatically generated, even for people that don't know how to keep a scorebook. Invaluable for leagues that require it.
• Intuitive Interview Scorekeeping -- No need to learn cryptic ways of tracking a game. Even the most complex plays are scored with ease. Full base runner control means that every stolen base, pick-off and passed ball is tracked.
• Multilevel Undo/Redo -- Return to any point in the game, from the first play of the game to the last.
• Data Sharing -- Transfer games / teams between devices to save time entering data or to share statistics with others on your team or in your league
All stats and scorebook can be emailed in EXCEL, CSV, and HTML formats. Coaches will never again have to spend hours trying to extract data from paper records just to see how their players performed.
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
-Support for 10 fielders
-International Tie Breaker (any configuration)
-Swinging vs Called strike tracking
-Intentional Ball tracking
-Individual Player Cards both in-game and out
-League support (players, teams and games can belong to any number of user defined leagues)
-Pitcher Win, Lose, Save tracking
-Pitch by Pitch game review
-Skip At Bats (assign out or not)
-End Inning at any time
-End Game at any time
-Assign Error at any time to any defensive player (e.g. dropped foul ball for ERA calculations)
-No limit to the number of players or batters in a lineup
-ERG calculation (similar to ERA but based on the number of scheduled innings in the game)
-Export and Import to protect your data from device failure
-Player/Team merging - allows you to combine players or teams if you have accidentally entered them twice in different games
-and so much more...
We respond very quickly to direct emails at [email protected] as well as to our forums at http://iscoreforum.com.
Be sure to watch our tutorials at: