Deep Deep Sea
- Publisher: Bokan Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Genre: Education
- Released: 1 Apr, 2009
- Size: 25.4 MB
- Price: $0.99
- App Store Info
Description"Deep Deep Sea" is a cool game helping pre-school kids learn about shape & object, and develop intelligence and short-term memory.
It goes like this. Deep, deep under the sea, there live thousands of wonderful creatures. And our dear Dolo, a three-month old, little cute puffer fish, is eager to make new friends!
- Lovely voices and lively scenes.
- Total animation with stunning graphics.
- Create your own collectable sea creature catalog.
- 15 and more sea creatures for kids.
- At the start of each game, Dolo will tell you of 4 sea creatures that she want to play with. Explore the ocean using arrow buttons at edges of the screen, find Dolo’s friends and drag them to empty slots above the screen. If you find all 4 creatures successfully, your collectable catalog will get updated with new comers!
- Dolo stays at the center of the screen during the game, touch her from time and time and see what surprises she can bring to you!
- When you help Dolo find all her friends, you are ready to explore even deeper, more exciting sea area.
This fun game is brought to you by Bokan Technologies, a leading iPhone App developer in Beijing, China, and the creator of popular apps like "Cute Math", "Eye Test", "Eye Test for Kids", "Memogascar" and "Galaxy Impact II", among others. Please visit us at iBokan.com.
What's New in Version 1.2.1- Added a new kind of fish.
- Now you can reset your game progress manually.
- Fixed a bug occurs when upgrading the application.