- App Store Info
DescriptionRePill – The easy way to remind your medication intakes
RePill available for Apple iPhone and iPod Touch helps patients take their medication regularly. Better compliance increases the chances of successful treatment. It is easy to manage a medication regime with RePill by using the new drag and drop timeline interface. The App lists the precise designation and dose of each prescribed medicine and the time it is to be taken. RePill also manages the patient's medication stocks and prescriptions, and produces a graphic medication intake report.
RePill app functions:
- Dynamic, optical reminder of the medication you need to take in the next 24 hours.
- Sends medication intake reminders without an Internet connection.
- Let's you scan the medication package by using the barcode reader or select the medication from the integrated database using text input.
- Easy to set up your medication intake reminders with the drag and drop timeline interface
- Let's you manage you missed medication intake reminders
- Stock management that enables you to set up a separate and individual refill reminder function.
- Your intake report provides you with a graphic overview of all the medicines you have taken and those you have missed.
- You can process the intake report in Excel and send it via e-mail.
- The reminder function for your prescription length reminds you when your prescription is about to run out.