- Publisher: Blitwise Productions, LLC
- Genre: Strategy
- Released: 15 Apr, 2009
- Size: 29.7 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
Description"The Ultimate One-on-One Artillery Game" – Now with cross-platform WiFi and Online Play!
Pocket Tanks is the fast-paced artillery game that is simple to learn, and fun to master. The perfect quick game for friends and family, you'll find yourself hooked for hours of play! Bury your opponent in a mound of dirt, or assail him with a barrage of bullets. Visit the Weapon Shop before battle to arm yourself for the struggle, or try the Target Practice mode to learn all the weapons and the best tactics to win.
Experience the thrill of launching volley after volley of powerful and fun weapons across the battlefield, using very simple controls. Select your angle, power, and FIRE! Your arsenal of unique and useful weapons includes: Napalm, Firecracker, Skipper, Cruiser, Dirt Mover, and dozens more! This is the light-hearted game of heavy artillery for everyone.
Pocket Tanks - Free Version
- Large scrolling battlefields
- Universal app; looks great on iPhone or iPad
- WiFi real-time matches on a local network
- Online, turn based play. Battle your friends around the world at your own pace.
Download Pocket Tanks COMPLETELY FREE, and learn the ropes with 40 exciting weapons. The Free version also includes WiFi AND Online play, to challenge your friends!
Upgrade in App to Deluxe and access:
- 100 brand new weapons (140 total with all free packs)
- Jump Jets for moving your tank around
- Bouncy Dirt for creating reflective terrain
- Digger for tunneling your tank underground
- Support for weapon expansion packs, both paid and FREE!
Note from the author:
I have been writing artillery games since 1993. I created Pocket Tanks in 2001, and thanks to the many loyal fans, it is still in active development to this very day. Please join me in my quest to make Pocket Tanks a classic artillery game that stands the test of time. Thanks to all who have supported BlitWise over the years.
-Michael P. Welch
Author of DX-Ball & Scorched Tanks
Millions of downloads, over a decade of fun!
For the PC/Mac versions visit:
What's New in Version 2.3.0Online Play maintenance update.
Minor bug fixes.