- App Store Info
Description«Strongholds» - is a turn-based strategy game based on tactical and battle cards.
"It Will Grab You By The Neck! It’s one of the better “quick campaign” strategy games I’ve played" - theAppera.com
"Definitely worth its price as a unique game combining turn based strategy concepts with a card based playing system." - theportablegamer.com
"this is a high quality pick up and play title." - http://touchreviews.net
"Strongholds also has a really nice graphical look" - appversity.com
"It's pretty, it's playable and it's pacey for a card battler" - Pocketgamer.co.uk
"Strongholds is a good looking, easy to use, simple to understand, turn by turn strategy game with amazing potential" - 148apps.com
The action takes place in the near future when a confrontation between two armory corporations turns into armed conflict. Your purpose is to construct the stronghold and destroy the enemy.
However the enemy's purpose is the same.
- more than 100 tactical and battle cards
- "custom game" mode
- online ladderboard
- marvelous graphics with an abundance of animation
- multilevel damage model
- gameplay is designed for short battles that won't take much of your time
- each move ends with autosave
- listen to your own music while plaiyng the game
- variety of game results — each battle develops unpredictably
- OpenFeint support
Recommended for fans of: Orions, MtG, Arcomage and all CCG games.
Gameplay video: http://tinyurl.com/istrongholds
Review with tutorial: http://tinyurl.com/strongholds-tutorial
Available languages: English, Russian
What's New in Version 1.9- added switcher between maps (in options)
- leaderboards in OpenFeint