- Publisher: Rudrajit Samanta Software
- Genre: Navigation
- Released: 21 May, 2009
- Size: 1.9 MB
- Price: $0.99
- App Store Info
DescriptioniWant is essentially the combination of 3 location based apps : Restaurant reviews (Yelp, UrbanSpoon), Movie showtimes (Flixter, Fandango) and Yellow Pages (Yellow Pages, AroundMe). Why use iWant Pro instead of these separate ones ?
• iWant Pro is faster, simpler and presents all this varied information in a clean and unified view. It will help you reduce clutter on your home screen as it combines the functionality of several other apps.
• Unlike typical Yellow Pages apps, iWant Pro gives you restaurant reviews (instead of just a list of names) and movie times (rather than just a list of theaters near you) so that you can make an informed decision.
• iWant Pro has 3 pages of category icons, giving you one-tap access to over 30 categories. Also, you can filter restaurants and nightlife with another two taps -- no typing required.
• iWant Pro can also show you nearby landmarks from Wikipedia (try the 'W' icon on the second page) so that you can use iWant Pro like a virtual tour guide in a new city.
• Use the settings icon (bottom left) to narrow or expand the search radius.
As seen in : The Wall St. Journal (Walt Mossberg and Katherine Boehret), The NYTimes (Michelle Higgins) and WIRED magazine (Mathew Honan).
If you'd like to try before you buy, you can download iWant for free (it's ad supported).
What's New in Version 3.0- Completely redesigned for iOS 7
- Combined map and results view
- Bug fixes