- App Store Info
Description- OVER 325,000 PUZZLES!
- Simple pick up and play mechanic – drag and drop operators between numbers and watch your total update as you work towards Solution Zero.
- 4 levels of difficulty – Are you a whiz, a brain, a genius, or a prodigy? There’s a gameplay level for everyone.
- Skip button – Stuck on a problem? Skip it and move on to the next one.
- High Scores – Keep track of your high scores, challenge friends, and view your improvement with each passing game.
Solution Zero is the ultimate in numbers-based puzzle game action, a perfect fit for fans of Sudoku and other brain-building, critical-thinking games.
The object of the game is a simple one: Complete the equation by dragging operators (+, -, x, ÷) between the numbers with the ultimate goal of reaching zero. As you drag and drop operators the total will update, giving you a clear picture of your progress. Each round features 10 equations and you earn a score based on the number of equations solved and the bonus time remaining.
Solution Zero has 4 levels of difficulty to challenge even the most gifted minds. From 1st graders to rocket scientists, there is something for everyone.
- You cannot put an operator between two digits if the resulting total would be a negative number
- You cannot put an operator between two digits that would result in a fraction
- You can replace operators by simply dragging and dropping the new operator over the old one, but you must adhere to the above two rules. If you replace an operator and one further down the string then violates one of the 2 rules, it will be replaced with a yellow box, indicating that you need to choose a different operator for that square.
Powered by Torque