- App Store Info
DescriptionSALE!! 50% Off!
iPad is supported, with perfect ][ font!
EAMON is here!! On iPhone!! Now!!
Save and Load Game at any time.
What's highlighted in the new version:
1. Eamon Adventures are here! Now you can play the classic D&D adventure games on iPhone! (Tips: If you find some games are too difficult, you can use SAM as your character. He can kill the dragon with one hit!)
2. Save and Load Game at any time. Now you can pick up your favorite exactly where you leave when last time you close the App.
3. Save on exit. Now your game will not be interrupted by incoming phone call or other activity. Enable this in Setting App!
There has already been 8-bit Video Games for iPhone. But how about games older than that?
iBASIC presents you some of the most popular games in Home Computer Era (late 1970s to mid-1980s) and makes them running on iPhone/iPod Touch. There is no fancy video and 3D effects, but just a lot of fun and memories!
- Text-Mode Gaming with Keyboard Input
- Many Classic Games (Life, StarTrack, Lemonade Stand, Hamurabi, Eamon the wonderful World etc.)
- Auto Screen Rotation
- Shake to BREAK Execution
- TableView to manage your saved games.
- Help Page Included
- iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad
- OS Version 3.0 and above
What's New in Version 3.0* iPad Support, with Perfect ][ Font.
* iOS 4.0 and Run-in-Background support.
* Double Tap to break program on iPhone.
* Fix the bug not saving CapsLock state.
* Other fixes.