- Publisher: St. Clair Software
- Genre: Entertainment
- Released: 11 Aug, 2009
- Size: 18.8 MB
- Price: $0.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionDemolition Derby brings intense vehicular destruction to the iPhone against one or three computer opponents. Tune your car to match your driving style and color choice, then go bumper to bumper in one of six arenas. Arenas are fitted with ramps and walls to add to the excitement. Using a true physics engine, Demolition Derby provides accurate collisions with realistic results, sending cars crashing into walls or grinding to a halt.
- A full color picker, paint your car any color you want.
- Six different arenas to choose from.
- Adjustable characteristics such as suspension travel, damping, and engine torque.
- Set the match duration and vehicle durability, allowing you to play a quick game, or 5 minute battle for survival.
NOTE: There is currently a problem with the vehicle settings the first time you run the game, make sure you go into the garage and click the default settings button before you attempt to play. I have fixed this bug and am now awaiting app store approval.
There is a way to drive your car backward. As explained in the in-game instructions, if you double tap and hold the brake, the car switches to reverse gear.