Alphabet Air from True Learning
- App Store Info
DescriptionAlphabet Air is an entertaining and educational ABC game designed to introduce toddlers and preschoolers to the names and sounds of the letters (phonics) of the American English alphabet. Young kids will learn to recognize the name and phonic sound of the ABC’s in this interactive find and match game.
• Introduce and reinforce letter names (upper case and lower case)
• Introduce and reinforce the phonetic sound of each letter (upper case and lower case)
• Improve concentration, attention span and memory
• Improve fine motor skills
Alphabet Air contains adorable characters that come to life in beautifully illustrated, kid-friendly scenes accompanied by custom music and professional voice talent.
Alphabet Air is simple, intuitive and easy to use. Large buttons and clickable areas make it perfect for the fine motor skills of your young child.
• Match the letter by tapping the correct flying objects... space ships, helicopters, airplanes and more
• Tapping the incorrect letters simply plays the phone sound of that letter
• Tapping the correct letter repeats the name of the letter and the phonetic sound
• Each round randomly selects from eight different scenes
• After several rounds are completed, a puzzle piece is given as a reward
• Complete the puzzle and start a new game!
Customizable options include:
• Three difficulty levels so you can match game play to your child's ability
• Match lowercase, uppercase, or mixed case letters
• Enable or disable background music
• Hide or show letter hint
Alphabet Air is based on the literacy modules of the award winning True Learning curriculum used by preschool teachers, daycare providers, and parents worldwide as a systematic introduction to letters, phonics, early reading, spelling and writing skills for young learners.
Alphabet Air is an early learning edutainment app that encourages development of cognitive thinking, language and motor skills. Expose your young child to pre reading in a fun and engaging way and build a solid foundation for future literacy skills.
If you do not hear audio, please make sure the iPhone is not in silent mode. The switch on the side should be in the up position. Also note that on the original iPod touch, headphones are required to hear the audio since it does not contain speakers.
Feedback and suggestions are welcomed. Please visit www.true-learning.com/iphone to contact us.
Enjoy a limited 30 day trial online access to over 3,000 early learning worksheets from True Learning when you purchase this app. The printable worksheet activities cover preschool and kindergarten readiness activities for young children.
If you like Alphabet Air from True Learning, look for Letters A to Z and Numbers available now in the iTunes store.
ABOUT TRUE LEARNING:
True Learning is a pioneering early learning curriculum with over 3,000 printable worksheets that span 6 core subjects over 4 levels of advancement: Math, Literacy, Thinking, Motor Skills, Art and World. With True Learning, ensure your child’s readiness for pre-school, pre-kindergarten, kindergarten and beyond.