- App Store Info
DescriptionAddictive aquarium simulation that will keep you hooked for a long time! Let your fish prosper or die---it's all up to you.
Read what users say:
"I just love it, it's simple but yet fun...."
"This is such a cute app. I love that I can choose the color of my fishies."
"I really enjoy this app everyday!!!"
"Everytime I go to school my fish die!!!"
The aim of the game is to grow up cute little fish in your virtual aquarium. It takes about two weeks real time to bring a fish from a baby to an adult. Of course, the app does not need to be running all the time, you only should look after the aquarium once or several times a day.
At the start you have 200$ which you spend on buying baby fish. You can choose their names and colors. If you feed your little friends regularly and keep the aquarium clean the fish will be happy, gain weight, and grow up quickly. If not, well, your pets will starve, get sick, or even start to eat each other.
- Stunning 2D pencil graphics
- Hyper-realistic fish simulation, including occasional eye-flapping
- You can protect your fish from a bad flu with woolen caps
- Funny messages keep you informed about the weal and woe of your little friends
This program version is free for you, but it's ad-sponsored. You can remove the ads for a low price via an in-app purchase.
Thanks for all the reviews and the many creative ideas for improvement. I will continuously add more features as time permits.
What's New in Version 2.2- Fixed problem in iOS8 that would prevent to confirm any action
- Enabled large-screen support (iPhone 5 or later).
- Improved accessibility information for previous/next and color buttons