- Publisher: TimesToCome Mobile
- Genre: Health & Fitness
- Released: 10 Sep, 2009
- Size: 2.3 MB
- Price: $2.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionHow much would you pay for a pill that would:
- Lower your blood pressure
- Lower your cholesterol
- Create new brain cells
- Burn fat after 30 minutes
- Lower your stress
- Extend your life
- Lower your heart attack risk by 75%
- Lower your cancer risk by 33%
- Cut the time you spend sick with colds by more than 40%
There is no pill, there may never be such a pill. But you can get the same effect by dusting off that treadmill and hoping on it a short while each day.
- Track your distance, speed, time, incline, steps (iPhone 5S only) and date for each run.
- Easy to use data entry screen, often all you need do is click the save button.
- Easily edit your data
- List of runs showing each run's: distance, time, incline, distance up, speed, minutes/mile(km) and date.
- Graph your monthly distance and time totals
- Graph your daily distance and times for each month
- See your progress on the graph - shows minutes a mile/kilometer and MPH/KPH
- Yearly hours, distance and average per month at bottom of monthly graph
8 built in calculators
- Calculate how many calories you've burned
- Calculate your target heart rate, see the average 10k pace for your age and sex
- Calculate your actual VO2Max
- Find out what your VO2Max should be
- See what % fat and % carbs you are burning at various speeds using your VO2Max
- Calculate your BMI, percent body fat, waist to hip ratio, body surface area
- Convert between US and Metric and miles per hour and minutes a mile
- Track your daily steps if you have a device than has the step counter
- Check your heart rate using your iPhone
- Pedometer on devices with an M7 chip, see track daily steps and see daily details
- Email your data to yourself for import into a spreadsheet or as an added backup of your data.
- Keep your data local or store and sync with iCloud, restore your data from the iCloud if needed
- Option to add your weight, BMI, body fat, lean mass, resting pulse to HealthKit ( turn on HealthKit in the Settings section of the app)
- Random running facts on the info view
- Use US or metric units
- Universal app will run natively on your iPhone, iPod and iPad
- Continued use of the GPS tracker to track your runs can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 11.2- Added seconds to the conversion calculator
- Fixed daily steps over 24,000 not fully showing on graph