Paris Multimedia Travel Guide in French
- App Store Info
DescriptionCITYZEUM offers you a MULTIMEDIA TRAVEL GUIDE unique to Paris. With details of more than 850 Points of Interest, 60 VIDEOS of places to visit, an INCLUSIVE INTERACTIVE MAP, and 3 AUDIO GUIDES to discover the lesser known attractions and places of the city.
850 POINTS OF INTEREST have been carefully selected to help you with your trip:
• 150 tourist places to see or visit, 500 restaurants, 150 places to go out (bars, cafes, concerts, nightclubs, theatres, cabarets, etc), and 50 places for shopping (markets – both specialist and general, department stores, well known roads with an array of shops).
• Comprehensive description with photos and, for the most important places to visit, 30 second video guides.
EASY TO USE:
• Tools to filter or to show the Points of Interest of your choice (sort by price, rating, proximity, type of attraction – concert-cafe with Jazz music/Alsacian restaurant, for example).
• Easy navigation on maps and lists, can switch from one mode to another with ease.
• As with all the content, the map has been specifically designed for this guide and is downloaded onto your device to avoid the high Internet fees when you are abroad.
• Most viewed and favourites are stored on the map and in a list for easy viewing.
3 AUDIO GUIDES: With our MP3 audio guides, you can discover the 3 main areas of Paris: Notre Dame, Saint-Germain des Prés and la butte Montmartre.
• Written by those with the best knowledge of the city, these audio guides will give you the opportunity to discover the best sites of the city, as well as its secrets, in a new and different way.
• Each audio guide lasts between 1 and 2 hours, but you can of course listen to just the chapters that interest you.
The Navigaia group also acts as a Tour Operator. More than 150 guides as well as our 20000 clients in all 4 corners of the globe help us to keep our information accurate and up-to-date.
LANGUAGES: This version is in FRENCH. They are 2 others: 1 in English, and 1 in German