- Publisher: Vivid Planet Software
- Genre: Education
- Released: 16 Sep, 2009
- Size: 521.8 KB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionMath Mind is a funny Memory-like matching game with a mathematical background.
It helps children and adults to practice their basic math skills. The game is designed to entertain preschoolers, challenge kids and train the brain of adults.
Math Mind is a fun way to help your kid to practice his or her single or double digit addition skills.
In Math Mind you do not match two pictures, the objective of the game is to match simple mathematical equations (additions) with their solutions with hidden or uncovered tiles.
- This game will boost your math skills (addition) and your visual memory.
- Find the matching tiles showing an addition (3+4) and its result (7).
- Highest result is adjustable to 10, 20, 50 or 100. Match 8 additions with their results.
- Game can be played with hidden or uncovered tiles (see screenshots).
- The game is designed for short playing times, perfect for iPhone or iPod touch.
- High number ranges with hidden tiles are perfect for adults. Train your brain!
Start improving your children's math skills with "Math Mind"!
We are commited to provide fun applications and educational games for children and adults.
Please send any questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.1- Now supports addition and subtraction
- Highscores for each game mode - beat your own time!
- Highscore with player names. Play against your family