aMatch Animals - Matching Pairs
- Publisher: Vivid Planet Software
- Genre: Entertainment
- Released: 29 Sep, 2009
- Size: 1.9 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionUPDATE: Now with player profiles, highscores and different levels!
aMatch Animals is a funny game to improve your memory, concentration and cognitive skills.
Hidden behind each board full of tiles is the picture of a cute animal (10 animals included!) which gets visible part by part by removing matching pairs of tiles.
- Improves short-term memory skills!
- Contains 10 cute animal pictures as board backgrounds
- 22 different animal tiles (using 10 random each round)
- No time limits, stressless play for kids (and adults, too)
- Designed for a quick game, perfect for iPhone or iPod touch.
- aMatch Animals is fun for all ages - my grandma loves it!
Improve your memory with this fun, entertaining and easy-to-use matching game.
aMatch Animals trains the brains of both adults and children.
Some tactics for improving your matching game skills:
- Play linear, not random, e.g. start on the top left and proceed tile by tile
- Try to memorize sequential tiles with short stories ("The donkey and the turtle meet the spider to catch and eat an elephant")
- If you are sure about two matching tiles, play them to clean up the board
- If you know no matching tiles, advance to the next tiles
Challenge yourself by finding all the matching pairs!
We are commited to provide fun applications and educational games for children and adults.
Please send any questions or comments to email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.1* Save highscores for multiple players. Play against your family members!
* 3 difficulty levels. Mismatched pairs change their positions in higher levels.
* The innovative scoring system combines time and the number of mismatches you make on every single item.