R U Smarter Than A Monkey?
- App Store Info
DescriptionThink you’re smarter than a monkey?
A study done by Kyoto University shows that a 5 years old chimpanzee can identify numbers from 1-9 in correct order after having these numbers flashed to them for a fraction of a second.
You think you can beat that! Try this game and see.
It is widely known that humans lose their ability to grasp and retain information with age, perhaps due to daily stress and information overload. But the good news is that it can be gained back by engaging the part of brain responsible for memory, focus and cognitive skills. This game might do just that for you.
How many games can you say is fun and good for your brain too?
We invite you to play the game daily and see how far you can progress in the various statistics such as most number of pieces remembered, most consecutive wins, top scores, etc.
Compare your stats to global stats and see how well you stack up against others and what percentile you fall into. Add your friends from Facebook and twitter and compare your results to them, all in fun.
And when you feel ready, challenge yourself against the monkey you see in the video. Ayumu can correctly identify numbers 1-5 correctly with 80% accuracy when the numbers were flashed for 0.21 seconds. Humans average approximately 40% accuracy. How well do you think you’ll do?
• Deceptively simple but challenging and pleasantly rewarding
• Exercise your short-term memory, concentration and cognitive skills in a fun way
• Compete against the monkey’s record if you dare!
• 5 different game modes
• 26 meaningful achievements to strive for
• Compare your scores to other’s online and see where you rank
Think you are ready for big time now? (OS 3.0 or higher)
• Post your best scores and achievements to Facebook and twitter
• Find your friends from Facebook and Twitter and see how well they did
• Chat with other fellow gamers
We are a two-programmer team located in Charlotte, North Carolina in the United States of America. We sincerely hope that you will enjoy our first app. We’d love to hear from you. Please write to us or post a review in the app store.
What's New in Version 2.0• Now includes support for iPad, iPhone 5s and latest iOS!
• Added a difficulty slider so you can start the game with more pieces
• Enhanced playability to make even more fun
• Display daily top scores and location of other players