- App Store Info
DescriptionWant to check that your children are safe?
Do you know who is at the front door?
Need to monitor your business remotely?
eKeypad transforms your iOS device into a mobile, video monitoring system. It enables you to easily access your surveillance system from anywhere.
With support for a wide range of video surveillance systems including over 400 models of IP Cameras, analog to IP encoders, DVRs and NVRs. eKeypad has built in drivers for the most popular equipment used in residential and commercial environments. Generic camera setup also allows support of a much larger number of video devices.
The optional Blueprint module also provide a fully customizable e-Map functionality directly on the iPad. Based on a grid of images or organized on a floor plan, finding and accessing your surveillance system has never been easier.
Equipment supported by eKeypad Video (does not include add-on modules):
IP Video Cameras Devices: Yoko Tech, Night Owl, Averfocus, HAI, Axis, Mobotix, Ness, Razberi Technologies, GrandStream, Sony, Dedicated Micros, IQinVision, Visualint, TRENDnet, Vitek, Wansview, ACTi, Channel Vision, Panasonic, Linksys, Level One, Sharx Security, Samsung, Wirepath, NetMedia, Asoni, D-Link, Wowwee, Y-Cam, GVI Security, Hunt, VisionTech, Toshiba, Bosch, Ubiquiti, Canon, Digital Watchdog, GeoVision, SMARTHOME, Foscam, Basler, Brickcom, Dahua, Vivotek, Etrovision, EverFocus, Hikvision, IC Realtime, Arecont and LTS
Network DVRs and NVRs: Visualint, LTS, IC Realtime, Razberi Technologies, Ness, Everfocus, Dedicated Micros, Digital Watchdog, Wirepath, GVI Security, Hikvision, Night Owl and Yoko Tech.
eKeypad Platform Features:
- No 3rd party servers or services required
- No additional fees or services are required
- License supports all devices: iPhone, iTouch and iPad
- Universal application optimized for all platforms
- Unlimited number of devices can be configured
- Direct connections made to all devices to improve reliability
- Security features to safeguard your system data and access
- Configuration backup, restore and sharing via Wifi and email
- Secure access for Cellular and even faster access via Wifi
- Advanced management features for professional installers
- Custom screens via Blueprint module on the iPad
- Co-branding to customize the look of the GUI
What's New in Version 2.16.10Important bug fixes and enhancements
Changes in 2.16.6:
- Added support for profiles (device associations)
- Added a failsafe mode (see device settings app)
- Various performance improvements and bug fixes
- Added support for more TRENDNet IP Cameras (572 and 672)
- Added support for Visualint IP Cameras (all 14 models)
- Added support for Visualint NVRs (all 4 model lines)
Profiles is an advanced new feature allowing devices to be grouped together. This feature expands on the previous device consolidation feature to now include all types of devices. Your previous configuration will be automatically upgraded to use profiles.
Please contact us if you have any questions or issues. We are happy to help.