- App Store Info
DescriptioniWarrior is a casual game with great African art and sounds.
With its simple intense game play, iWarrior puts you in the role of protecting your village from Africa’s most feared wild animals.
Take advantage of the iPhone or iPod touch accelerometer and multi-touch functionality to defend your village by feeding and driving away the animals before they crash it and feed on your livestock and garden!
From the thundering Elephants, the camouflaging Lions, the swift Cheetahs, silly Hyenas and others, experience the wild on your iPhone or iPod touch.
- Quality African Art and Sound.
- Natural wild with realistic behavior and sound of the actual animal.
- Accelerometer gesture control. E.g. Thrust iPhone or iPod touch forward to throw weapon, use tilt to move left and right.
- Multi-touch control: Swipe left and right for movement, tap to throw object
- Stunning natural effects e.g. rain and thunder.
- Breaking and shaking of environment by huge wild animals.
- Multiple levels of increasing difficulty
- Personal highscore system
- Game could be played while listening to your iPod music. (Launch game while playing music in iPod. Goto Help/Options and disable sound)
- Realistic animal behavior - e.g. Camouflaging.
What's New in Version 1.0.1This latest update of iWarrior comes with the following:
- Animals approach at a more consistent rate.
- Autoshoot feature: This is only available in higher stages and can be used once in each stage.
- Rain chant can now reveal camouflaging predators behind obstacles to allow bushman to shoot them.
Experience the wild on your iPhone or iPod touch even more.