- App Store Info
Let’s twist again!
Twist letters again with TextTwist 2, the sequel to one of the most popular word games of all time!
Shuffle the letters and form words in this fun game for the entire family.
Try your skills in five challenging game modes. Play the original Timed and Untimed modes or take it to the next level with three other exciting modes: Letter Mania, Lightning, and Daily Word. In Letter Mania, fill in the whole anagram grid before time runs out. Each letter used is replaced by another. In Lightning, unscramble all five words as quickly as possible. Finally, with Daily Word, challenge yourself once a day to find the longest word available.
TextTwist 2 features a huge library of words to find and keeps track of all your playing statistics, plus much more. Win trophies to show off your word knowledge and unlock many cool fun facts to impress your friends. A must-have for word game fans — the learning excitement is endless in TextTwist 2!
* Twist letters and come up with as many words as possible against the clock
* Play five fantastic game modes to challenge your word knowledge
* Win trophies and unlock cool fun facts to share
* Tens of thousands of words keep the excitement endless
* Play continuously or in short bursts of fun
* Check the definitions of words by tapping on the word grid
Highly recommended for fans of Bookworm, Scrabble and Boggle!
English, Spanish, German, French, German, Portuguese
We take pride in the loyalty and trust our customers show us when they purchase a GameHouse product. If you are not completely satisfied with your recent purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 1.2.2* Letters returning are not reversed any more
* Trophies, statistics and progress is now saved when updating
New in version 1.2.1:
* You can change the dictionary language from game Options
* Added support for Portuguese language
* The game can be rotated 180 degrees to prevent headphone cord from getting in the way
* Letters can be dragged and dropped anywhere
* Enhanced UI (buttons were moved to the bottom part of the screen)
* More responsive (taps are not missed on slower devices)
* Fixed German and Spanish character problems
* Changed annoying "not in dictionary" box to a discreet fly-by text
* Anagram table is fully revealed after a round, even when failed
* Dictionaries have been updated (for example, with words bling & zen)
* Better looking (plasma effect in the background in in-game too)
* Supports Fast App Switch
* Other minor bug fixes
Thank you for playing Text Twist 2 published by GameHouse!