- App Store Info
DescriptionBrain Fu is pub-style multiplayer trivia. Still under active development after almost 6 years!
The first iOS trivia game allowing you to submit your own questions to earn points when are not playing. Over 12,100 questions have been submitted by the worlds most competitive trivia players. New questions and facts are added every day to keep the game fresh. A correction system ensures question quality is always getting better. Anyone who crafts a question will get mentioned in the game credits.
Play from your phone, iPad and the Apple Watch (OS 2 now supported!)
Point multipliers are triggered by real world events such as full moons, solar flares, earthquakes, meteor showers, holidays & stock market performance. Push notifications are fully configurable to help to track any of these events for maximum points.
Try to be the top scoring player at the end the month to earn legendary player status which grants you additional features including the ability to disable ads.Many Game Center achievements and in game accolades to unlock for bragging rights. Track your rank throughout your trivia career on the in-game high scores or in Game Center.
Game play occurs online and can not be enjoyed without a connection to the internet.
What's New in Version 1.69- WatchOS 2 support = much better experience on the Apple Watch
- Includes a complication for watch faces (easily track trivia multipliers, current rank, active players in game, crafting multiplier)
- Added push notifications when friends start playing (GameCenter, Facebook & Twitter)
- Added push notifications when you go up or down in the rankings
- New players will use their Game Center alias instead of 'guest' if they sign in
- Guest users are no longer included in the message of the day
- URL Schemes are now supported, brainfu://question/simpsons
- Added a multiplier for playing with a group
- Added a massive multiplier for playing with friends
- Forums are now loaded over HTTPS
- Fixed Login with Facebook
- Fixed two more Question Time Limit Exceeded bugs (giant frickin cockroach sized bugs)
- Question of the day loading indicator was in the wrong spot
- Flattened icon and launch image
- Chat text entry font size fixed
- Updated help