- App Store Info
DescriptionBrain Fu is pub-style multiplayer trivia. Still under active development after 6 years!
The first iOS trivia game allowing you to submit your own questions to earn points when are not playing. Over 12,200 questions have been submitted by the worlds most competitive trivia players. New questions and facts are added every day to keep the game fresh. A correction system ensures question quality is always getting better. Anyone who crafts a question will get mentioned in the game credits.
Play from your phone, iPad, TV and Apple Watch.
Point multipliers are triggered by real world events such as full moons, solar flares, earthquakes, meteor showers, holidays & stock market performance. Push notifications are fully configurable to help to track any of these events for maximum points.
Try to be the top scoring player at the end the month to earn legendary player status which grants you additional features including the ability to disable ads. Many Game Center achievements and in game accolades to unlock for bragging rights. Track your rank throughout your trivia career on the in-game high scores or in Game Center.
Game play occurs online and can not be enjoyed without a connection to the internet.
What's New in Version 1.70- Added compatibility with the tvOS version of the app
- Added a Today Widget so you can quickly check your progress without launching the app
- Spin to win! The spin multiplier was very hard to pull off. It's been made 100 times easier now. Hold down the answer and spin in a circle to earn more points :)
- Images for right and wrong answers have been updated to match tvOS version
- Fixed bugs with the create account page
- Fixed bugs that were preventing you from deleting crafted items
- Newly submitted questions are shown first on the crafting search pages
- Improved crafted item search algorithm
- Crowd push alerts are not triggered if a Friend alert has been recently sent.
- Your own activity no longer counts towards push alerts for crowds
- Multipliers end when the game is over to prevent push alerts about multipliers that might not happen