- App Store Info
DescriptionRace for the Gems!
The goal is simple: pick up the majority of gems on the board before your opponent does.
Much easier and quicker than standard chess, it is fascinating to play, and most games last only a few minutes.
Players take turns moving any one of their pieces, collecting all the gems that the piece passes over. There is no checkmating. Once a player has collected the majority of the gems available on the board, the game ends. If capturing is enabled in the game settings, a player who captures all his or her opponent's pieces is awarded all the remaining gems on the board.
Treasure Chess features a number of different computer opponents and variety of different scenarios with varying board sizes, pieces, and piece placements. A random placement option ensures that you never play the same game twice.
Kids find the game very easy to learn and play, and it helps introduce them to some of the pieces of standard chess.
----- Features -----
- Quick, easy, and interesting game play. Most games last only 5-10 minutes!
- Play against the computer or pass-and-play with a friend.
- Wide range of computer opponents.
- Variety of board scenarios, with options for random piece placement and no capturing.
- Full move controls to go back to any prior point in the game to try a different strategy.
- A hint button to see what the computer recommends as the best move.
- Optional display of coordinates and "best line".
- Complete help guide with strategy section.
A Mac OS X desktop version of Treasure Chess is available at http://electronzen.com!