- App Store Info
DescriptionFire up your favourite web browser on your Mac or PC and simply copy-paste your recipes directly to your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Add recipes with ease from any system, website, document format, application.
This is an easy to use recipe book with unique web based remote editing feature. Remote editing requires Wi-Fi connection with the devices on the same network, but no internet connection is required, the app contains everything needed.
We've created this App because we couldn't find one where ingredients management was painless and copy-pasting my existing recipes was this easy. Keep in mind that not every web browsers are equal, we use Safari or Firefox, other browsers might have limited functionality, but let us know if you have any trouble, through our contact form on the support site.
Features we are proud of:
• use the easy-to-use editor from your web browser to add and modify your recipes from your computer or another iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
• search your recipes with part of the name or any ingredient, preparation step
• display recipes without the screen saver turning on
• adding modifying, deleting recipes are simple even from the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
• backup and restore your recipes in XML format
What's New in Version 5.0.1• bugfix for remote editor
...and of course from 5.0 release:
• iCloud sync support
• Complete redesign
• Menu with shortcuts to key functionality
• Facebook share
• Browse/download recipes from other devices
Please don't report bugs as reviews as it is impossible to reach the reviewers for more information. Please use the feedback form on the support site () so we can actually help you.
• Please if you have time show your love and update your reviews to the current version so I can support further development!
• Like our Facebook page, spread the word, so you will have friends to share recipes with!