- App Store Info
DescriptionKeep your balls in the air and your lasers charged, the goal is to smash the lights as quickly as possible. Celebrate the holidays with Holiday Smash!
Featured on Gizmodo on Dec 10 in Deals of the Day.
"If you only buy one game to help you get your holiday groove on this season, pick Holiday Smash" - iPhone Games Examiner Keri Honea
"Nice twist on the regular formula!" -player comments in touchArcade forums
"Great game! Thank you very much..." "...I find the game very well balanced with power-ups and laser boosts right now." - player comments in touchArcade forums
"I used to play these kind of games years ago and i have to add that i´m kinda surprised how much i like this one."-player comments in touchArcade forums
• Get points by smashing the lights and keeping balls in play.
• Countdown score multiplier rewards finishing quickly with higher score. Lights smashed early in a level are worth much more than later.
• There are three levels of difficulty: Easy, Normal and Hard.
• OpenFeint Online Leaderboards and Achievements
• Christmas Tree
• Candy Canes
• Gingerbread House
• Gingerbread Man
• Smash lights early while the point multiplier is maxxed out.
• End the level with balls in the air where the next level will appear for quick points.
• Lasers reset when the balls are gone so keep the balls going. Charge lasers early!
• 3 and 5 ball splits get more balls in play. More balls increases bonus at the end of each level and at the end of the game.
• Remaining time from first 60 seconds is turned into bonus points. Again, finish quickly for better score.
• Smash the weak parts of the level and get the balls into the safer area above the lights.
• If you beat a level try the next level. Easy mode is pretty easy. Hard mode is tough!
• Complete all of the Achievements. Tap Highscores and go online to find out what you've completed. Can you complete Hard Mode and win the Champion of Fortitude achievement?
Here's what is planned for the next free update to Holiday Smash:
• The paddle is being moved up. Everyone who's played it has said "that blue thing needs to be higher".
• If you like the Achievements, that's good because more are being added.
• More powerups are being added.
• Lasers are being enhanced. They have more levels and also drop over time. Laser Boost becomes more important for score.
• Powerup drops are being tuned.
• Gameplay during level transition is being tuned.
• A quick one time in game tutorial is being added.
Sea Lion Games