Poker Odds Pro
- App Store Info
DescriptionPoker odds taken to the next level... Hand ranges, hand breakdown stats, draw breakdown stats, equity heat charts, save hands, and more. Other apps can show odds of making a full house. This app takes it to another level. Now you can drill down deeper and see odds of each specific full house. Want to see breakdown of only the hands won? Now you can. Want to see breakdown of hands that use both hole cards? Now you can. See app in action at youtube.com/edwurtle
Now with a new and better hand range editor and icons that look like mini-representations of hand ranges. Now with equity heat chart and draw stats.
1. Calculates odds for up to 10 players.
2. Assign cards, random cards, or hand ranges.
3. Calculates equity %, win %, tie %
4. Calculate to: pre-flop, flop, turn, or river
5. Easily fold players
6. Dive down feature in hand rank, best hand, and draw stats to get more in depth data
7. Equity heat chart
8. Swipe to delete player.
9. 27 Built-In Hand Ranges
10. Create and store infinite number of Custom Hand Ranges
11. Twitter and Facebook Integration
Training videos at youtube.com/edwurtle
What's New in Version 3.0Poker Odds Pro is now a universal iPhone/iPad app!
Take advantage of the large iPad screen with this latest update.
Also enjoy some great new features:
1. Faster Calculations:
The poker engine now takes advantage of your multi-core cpu! When available the engine performs calculations in parallel!
2. Improved hand range editor:
Panning and Zoom gestures work better.
3. Improved hand list screen:
Uses a collection view instead of a list. It's much smoother.
4. Improved twitter/facebook images
Different feel for the images and shows detailed hand ranges and stats in-line.
5. Random card entry button:
Assigns a random card available in the deck.
6. Cleaner card entry pad with mini-suits instead of dots (retina displays only)
7. Updates percentages during calculation.
8. Better looking cards!
Please review this version of app!
If you gotten this far in the update, here's a treat:
3s, As, 4s, Ah, 5s, 9s, 2s, 6s, 5h, 4h, 3h, Ac, 4c, Ad, 5c, 9h, 2h, 6h, 5h, 4d, ?, ?, ?