- App Store Info
DescriptionThis is not just a task manager. This is a time machine.
Meet Graphic Task 2.0.0. With its elegant, powerful interface, any task’s, due date, category and priority are immediately discernible. In the first glance, you’ll know the day’s agenda. In that same glance, you’ll also see what’s on the horizon for tomorrow and the next year too! Need more time? Just slide that task further out to change the due date!
**We're celebrating 5 years on the App Store. Thanks for all your support!!**
Based on their due date, tasks icons are arrayed around the screen center. Icon positions are updated daily, imminent tasks are positioned nearer to the center, later tasks are placed farther away.
Know what...? You can add colorful sticky notes too. You can even embed photos to your orderly, illustrative array.
GraphicTask makes a great visual task manager for anyone who likes to visualize what’s inbound.
"...puts a whole new spin on task management." "...a powerful set of tools all packaged into a slick 'visual interface'"
Yes, you can touch them. Yes, you can move them. Yes, you will like this app. This one is fully interactive.
GraphicTask makes a great task manager and note tracker for just about everyone.
- Easy setup of repeating tasks
- Add draggable, “dateless” sticky notes (with photos)
- Tracks dates and times
- Password protection
- Blazing graphics!
- Email tasks and sticky notes from the app
- Email or phone right from tasks or notes
- View table listings of your sticky notes and tasks, sorted by due date
- Suppressible controls -- focus on the tasks
- Easy task editing
- Recurring tasks? You bet!
- Calendar view with daily agenda
- 30 category icons
- Powerful date processing/task positioning engine
- Priority-based pulsing
- Drag-and-drop date editing
- Easy-access help system with local language sample data load
- Share a task with a friend or team member over Bluetooth
- Tasks can be deleted or marked as “complete”
- Lock completed tasks future reference
- Swipe to scale task icon size
- Integration with your contacts list
- Name your own projects
- Project wheel and category wheel for assignment
- Editable project lists; purge as necessary
- Powerful project filters
See more GT info and screenshots at the webpage link above.
Follow us on Twitter! @onomaly
What's New in Version 3.0.0- Updated and optimized for iOS 7!
- Bug fixes